~Qashrina's Age~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 10, 2012

Wearing Abg Qais's sleep suit.


9/8/2012, 4:19 p.m
Desa Anthurium, P-03

Qashrina is fast asleep. She's been sleeping a lot during the day and she wakes up at night.
I woke up at around 8 am today because she's already awake – poo time.
I changed her nappies and fed her. She slept for about 2 – 3 hours before she woke up again.
Qais woke up at around 10 am, and I breastfed him. He was still a bit sleepy and he slept right next to me on the black couch.
I was awaken by a loud whistling sound from the kitchen. I was shocked to see steam coming out of under the wet kitchen sink. Then I realized that I had overheated the water tank, forgetting to switch-off the water heater switch. I quickly switched if off and I let the steam escaped for a while before completely shutting – off the pipe.
I gave Qais an early bath, and right after that, to Qashrina.
Qais later went out with Abi at around 2 pm. There's only Qashrina and myself here at home.
Abi is a bit busy today. He need to re-new his MyVi roadtax, empty the car which is filled with Qais's stuff and ours, and later send it for cleaning.
I'm glad he agreed to sell the car to mom. It does lessen our burden.

Qashrina is fast asleep - wearing his brother's sleep suit.







No comments:

Post a Comment