~Qashrina's Age~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Wound.. gapping?! seriously....??


5/8/2012, 11.19 p.m
Desa Anthurium, P-03

It has been 9 days after giving birth to Qashrina. At 9.30 am, Fazillah – a home visiting nurse came and checked my wound. She said there's a slight gapping on my wound. I'm shocked and a bit tense because I've never experienced this kind of incident before.
But, when I went to Dewan Bersalin Hospital Cameron Highlands, the nurses said my wound is okay, no gapping, clean and is healing nicely. The stitches were about to come out on its own. Maybe that's what Fazillah meant by 'gapping'. Thanks very much to Nurse Rosimah and Wahidah for rechecking my wound. May Allah Bless You!

 Nur Qashrina Wafiyyah at the age of 8 days +, soundly asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment