~Qashrina's Age~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Contraction

As the medical dictionary defines:  
Braxton Hicks contractions  light, usually painless, irregular uterine contractions during pregnancy, gradually increasing in intensity and frequency and becoming more rhythmic during the third trimester.

At around 10.00 p.m. today, I think I had my first painful contraction. It felt as if your tummy is tighten in every angle and you really2 need to go to the loo.

At the moment, my baby is actively moving inside my tummy, pushing every angle as if to make space for him/herself. And again I went to the loo. It made me feel better.

1 comment:

  1. I'm getting more contractions in the morning. I can't sleep well. I think I'll go to the hospital tonight.

    ReplyDelete