~Qashrina's Age~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Something's wrong..

11/7/2012 @ 4 p.m.
Appointment with local staff nurse @ Klinik Kesihatan Tanah Rata
Complained about too much white discharge from vagina.
Checked by local staff nurse, SN Salamah.
She was shocked to see a lot of scarring  & swelling on my vagina.
Took sample for pap smear - resulting bleeding.

12/7/2012 @ 4.30 p.m.
came back to Klinik Kesihatan Tanah Rata - urgent call from nurse.
Doc Ezy gave a letter to refer my case to Dr Raihan @ Hospital Besar Ipoh.
Pap smear result will come out on Monday 16/7/2012.
Get the result on Monday and appointment with Dr Raihan on Tuesday 17/7/2012 @ 9 a.m.
Dr Ezy asked me to ask Dr Raihan wether it is safe for me to deliver my 2nd child here in Cameron Highlands.
My bag, baby bag & Qais bags are packed.
Hopefully, I'm NOT positive for cancer. InsyAllah.
Will see what Dr Raihan's comment on my case.
If it's bad, I need to go and see Dr Marsita Mansor @ Klinik Pakar Wanita Medina Taman Melati, K.L.

No comments:

Post a Comment