~Qashrina's Age~

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

LR - Lawatan ke Rumah

Got a call from Mama saying that nurses from Klinik Kesihatan Daerah CH is searching for me. Well, definitely I'm not there! Who wants to hang around at the shop when you've a 2 cm opening and waiting to deliver?
Anyways, they came by to our home and gave a quick check-up on me. All the regular stuff, urine test, blood pressure test, they also checked my tummy to see whether my baby's head is ald engaged in my pelvic bone - and it does. Just as what Dr Noorashikin said yesterday.
The staff nurse, Kak Salamah asked me why I didn't turned up on 16/7/2012. Well, I didn't because Dr Ezy tole me to come and get the pap smear result from Dr Sebastian and that was it! That's why only my husband went to get it..why should I even be there?
Thus, they've arranged for another check-up tomorrow @ 9 am.
Kak Sal asked me if I have any pain. I said just irregular ones in the morning and now no pain at all.
She said if you feel a continuous pain, quickly go to the hospital - that's when the baby is going to come out.
I said okay :)
My hubby said thanks and after all check-ups were done. They went off to another house. I think...

No comments:

Post a Comment